链接到 挂锁 require staff to login, with some sites also requiring you to be logged into GlobalProtect.
- ePay为 esball世博的e世博官方网站
- ePay为 萨里体育公园的e世博官方网站
- 员工自助服务 (you must be on campus or logged into GlobalProtect to access this page)
Common questions answered on SurreyNet
A range of options are available for off-site access to university facilities and information.
This method is suitable for the majority of staff at the University and is ideal if you do not need continuous access to corporate applications.
Services that just need the internet
- 电子邮件使用 前景 on your desktop or Surrey365 web application
- 微软团队 (instant messaging, voice and video calling, online meetings, screen sharing)
If you are not yet using 微软团队 please use the following links to get started:
There are some university services that will require more than just an internet connection for you to access them.
Services that require GlobalProtect
We need to ensure that you have Microsoft Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) set up (this is different to the Google Authenticator). 这样做:
- 建立你的帐户 to receive Microsoft MFA requests to your phone. 你可以用这个 快速入门指南(PDF) 来帮助你还是 观看视频
- Install GlobalProtect Virtual Private Network (VPN):
- Using a University provided laptop, please follow these 说明(PDF)
- 使用自己的设备, please follow these 说明(PDF).
If you are academic staff you will also need to ensure that your devices are setup for remote teaching – information can be found on SurreyLearn.
该大学的 虚拟桌面 service gives access to a university desktop, its software and files all from your own device whether on or off campus.
It’s a great option for those wishing to use their own devices and presents many of the same features you’d expect when using a university device. Some functions may not be available, so you should make sure that this works for how you would normally work before deciding to rely on it.
A sample list of services accessible using the 虚拟桌面:
- Access to a generic University desktop
- All files including OneDrive and Shared (S:) Drives
- Commonly used software and applications.
To get set up, please follow the 说明(PDF).
Preparing to work off campus
If you need to work off campus it is a good idea to:
- Connect to the University network regularly. It is important to bring in your laptop and connect it to the University network on a regular basis. This will ensure that you have the latest updates installed and the most recent files synced to your device if you do plan to work off campus.
- 测试您的设备和访问. If you have not used the Internet or VPN service to access files and applications remotely install and/or test the service prior to working off campus.
- Remember that a number of services including email, 微软团队 and access to web services are available without the need to connect to VPN services. Please only login to these services if you require additional access to services or applications.